Monday 28 February 2011

THIS IS WHY I SAY ''SORRY"

Don't deny it; you say sorry more than twice in a day... everyone does, admit it! It isn't always intentional; when i say 'intentional', i mean we don't always say SORRY just because we want to shorten the conversation or the issue so as not 2 feel worse when all blame points at us. Ok, nw lemme personalize it. In growing up, whenever i misplaced something, an item, or misbehaved, i was expected to say SORRY ( I was a child. lol). Even when mom was wrong and i was right, as the child, i was to say SORRY simply because hmph..."never say the elderly is wrong!"... I step on your toes, SORRY... I promised to call and couldn't, SORRY... well, not like i didn't, but fortunately i end up calln, and i say SORRY... I acciddentally spill a drink on your shirt, SORRY... n it goes on n on n on...

Somtyms i feel real bad when i'm told "c'mon gal, u dnt always av 2 say SORRY!"
It isn't my fault, it just happens that i'm used to the word, just lyk THANK YOU. Ok! wot of the word NO OFFENSE, how do u take that? If i don't say SORRY, 'twill be a different story. I wouldn't be comfortable if a frnd always says SORRY. WAIT! lemme place myself in ya shoes; hw would i feel? dis is hw i'd feel "c'mon! u always say sori... i can nw tell whenever u're abt say'n it... hmph!"
I know how you feel when i say SORRY many tyms, but understand hw i feel, n knw dat i knw hw u feel.

But seriously, I'M TRYING...
I'm doing my best and i promise to be more mindful of my actions so as not to say SORRY more dan uummm... ummm... five (5) tyms... yeah! not more dan five (5) tyms in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?