Monday 28 February 2011

THIS IS HOW I FEEL...

Mother once told me, "if someone had told me you'll be this outgoing and such a talkative, i wouldn't have believed it", but here i am... i'm not that of a talkative, am i? I think i'm a seasonal one. Although i can express my views in simple words, nothing but the pen and book, or my fingers on the keys can express it better. When i feel down at times, i lay them on paper... When i'm excited, i just need a page or two... When i wanna tell you how i feel, when i can't say it, i just... WRITE... At times i wonder why you doubt when i tell you that I LOVE YOU... I wonder why you respond with so much disbelieve when i tell you that I MISS YOU. Get this clear; those words have been so abused that it carries less weight when you hear them. I understand you. But try to understand me too; when i tell you that I MISS YOU, all i'm trying to say is, there's this part of you that i got used to but for some time, or for a moment, i'm not experiencing it. The feeling of your absence follows those memories of times i spent talking, laughing...experiencing you and i miss it, but i don't just miss it, i miss the personality... I MISS YOU.When i tell you that I LOVE YOU, don't misinterprete it as 'you are attractive'...'i want you so bad'... It's simply 'i love you'. Aside all the people i know, all the categories of friends i entertain, i single you out to tell you that, you are different... you make me feel different... i feel a sense of belonging with you... i feel your role in my life's journey has not ended yet... I feel you're the one i can talk to when i'm down...when i need someone to listen... I feel you are the one to...to... But i tell you all these in simple three words, and you doubt? Hmmm... How would you feel if you'd told me this and i doubted? But the amazing thing about loving is, its free. Love flows. When a liquid flows, it's free. It's human that loving is expectantly reciprocated but then you get to a stage where you love so deeply that nothing can reciprocate it... You love freely. I won't be wrong if i say that, at that stage, you've got some level of understanding of God's love thus you love without expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?