Monday 28 February 2011

END OF YEAR PRAYER

I wanna make my family proud, i wanna make God proud, i wanna make you proud. I planned to resolve mistakes i made last year but i find myself in terrible ones this year, ones i limited myself to thinking i couldn't control. I'm not perfect. My flesh had been more controlling over my spirit and it made me feel weighed down...empty...guilty. But Lord, you give beauty for ashes and strength for the weak. Cleanse my secret sins and bring me back to the place where i belong, a place where the absence of your presence is the loss of my self. Restore me. I've had dreams for my family, friends, the reader, the nation, help me bring them into fruition. I know i've wounded you countless times, but from my heart core, i am sorry. 
I will not be indecisive in any situation...
I will always read and meditate on your word cos that's what aids my growth...
I will cut off unnecessary companies, activities and words...
I will constantly remind myself of this promise i'm making today for the sake of my career, ministry, future marriage and family.
I've encouraged and inspired people into taking steps of faith, but this is the time for me to be encouraged and inspired. I wanna be a role model to women of my status and age. I want you to look down at me and tell me how proud you are. What could be more satisfying and soothing but this? A day more for this year to end and you've already started something incredible. Thanks. 
Let this time of prayer and petition change my life till you come. I believe it already has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?