Monday 28 February 2011

PRAYER 4 THE SEMESTER

It's another semester, Lord, and i can't do it without you. As i go to and fro Accra and Tema, I pray 4 wisdom 2 manage my books, family and other activities. 
Thank you 4 the past semesters; such blessing, such adventure, such fun, such challenge. But in all that, i was grateful and forever will be. 
You've done it before and i know so far as i'm alive, you'll continue to do it cos i know my share in your kingdom, and who i am. 

I commit my apartment into your hands. I pray that your power and your spirit will fill the building and i'll feel refreshed and happy whenever i wake up from my sleep. My going out and coming in, i pray you'll order. 
My schooling Lord, i only ask 4 wisdom and strength. Give me a bigger heart to entertain any nonsense and unusual behaviours from friends and relations. 
And skills, Lord. I need skills 2 manage my AIESEC life (as Recruitment, NTMS and NLDS approaches), relationships, choirs, gigs. 
But in all this, most importantly, draw me closer to you so i may know you more and understand your ways. Many are my desires and wishes, challenges i'd like you to take away. But i know, as your word says, these challenges only come to strengthen me. At least i've an idea how strong i am. Thank you. 

This short prayer i bring before you, my master and my father, as i begin and go through the semester. Loads of love, lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?