Tuesday 10 January 2012

TALK 2 ME

Man: *panting* pls call my wife... Somebody call my wife

Driver: Oh God... Oh God... *breathing hard* I'm sorry...

Abeeku: *in prayer* Lord Jesus, please keep him intact... Don't let him die. Jesus, please heal him

Man: *watches broken arm and disfigured legs* Oh my God! I can't move my arm, I can't feel my legs. Oh God!! *tears gushing down his cheeks settling on cuts and bruises on the neck*

Driver: *at Abeeku* Boss, I beg call his wife, I don't have credits on my phone

Abeeku: *at Man* what is her number

Man: *wailing* pls call my wife... My wife... She's all I've got. Call my wife... Oh Jesus I can't feel my legs


EARLIER IN THE DAY

Man: *silent*

Wife: C'mon babe, say something. You haven't talked since morning. I explained everything. Nothing happened... Nothing. I've never been unfaithful, babe and I love you too much to be. Whether you've lost your job and car or not, I still do. You are my husband and he's just a *man interrupts*

Man: *warns* let me hear annother word from you and... What do you take me for?! You seek a job for your husband from your ex-lover? C'mon, woman! I can be a lot of things but not a fool!!

Wife: Ok, at least eat lunch. You rejected breakfast from me, so please babe, I'm sorry...

Man: *takes bag and leaves*

Wife: He forgot our anniversary... *wipes the single tear from left cheek*

NOW AT THE HOSPITAL

Abeeku:...so when the driver took a turn, he didn't put up his traffic-indicator but the motor rider was on full speed so this other man... The one who's injured, I assume he thought the taxi driver will hit them so he panicked and jumped off the bike but he fell on the streets and the taxi driver accidentally run on him... OMG! I've never witnessed this...

Nurse: I called his wife, she's on her way

LATER

Wife: *to man* God is here and He loves you...

Man: But you are crying

Wife: *sobs* You'll be fine

Man: I can't feel my limbs... Babe I'm sorry about this morning. I am really sorry. Forgive me and know that I love *she interrupts*

Wife: Don't talk much, babe I understand. You know what? I'll bring our meal and everything here so we could celebrate our

Man: *coughs blood*

Nurse attends to him and Wife waits outside

Nurse: Go home and bring him some clothes, ok?

Man's wife returns with the anniversary meal, a bouquet of flowers and change of clothes. She enters her husbands room and realises it was empty. She panics.

Wife: Ah!

Nurse: Mrs Asiedu, I'm sorry for your loss

Wife: What loss? I just... What?! Oh you don't mean it! I... I... Today is...

Nurse: Internal bleeding, Ma'am. Please come with me...

Wife: Shock grips her feet to the ground


*to be continued*

---True Story--

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?