Friday 18 November 2011

HEART'S ART

Heart's art
Beautifully craft
I see them all
Yet I want it wiped out
Please...

My life is a mess
Have I lived a lie
Maybe I just discovered less
Less of self and afraid of the rest
Pity...

Listen hard
Listen to me
The me you see is the me I give
The me I give isn't what He gave
Forgive me...

Forgive me Father for I have sinned
Not coverteousness
Not murder
Just haven't pushed harder
I realised...

Yet my fears
Slowly crawling within the walls of my heart
Wipe all out now
And paint the new art
The art that will never part from this heart

1 comment:

  1. With the balance of message and form, it's a bit hard to tell on what to hit. I like that the message is pertinent (to me). I feel you should do a little more work on it; where some bits seem contrived, spell them out as you would in normal speech. This poem can take certain liberties and not stick to its form strictly. I feel it'll be more beautifully read that way. :D

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?