Friday 18 November 2011

ABSTRACT SIMPLICITY

I have the most complicated skill
To say more whiles saying less
And not saying all that can be said
Leaving you to connect the dots
You should be artistic to trace some outside the box

I empty myself to the content of what is beyond me
And that often tastes like the mouth of my Coca Cola bottle singing notes of emptiness
Don't look beyond the surface
It's just simplicity defining nothing

Truth in lies lies in truth
You aren't here but here you are
Sitting close yet so far listening to me
Trying hard to decipher its meaning
Seriously, its as simple
You're only straining too hard

It's not that complicated to decode
What I know is no big deal
Cos what I don't is sealed till its unveiled
That's how simple I am

Call them contradictions
Call them senseless
I wouldn't agree less
But I'll call them something else
... Abstract simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?