Tuesday 22 November 2011

100%

How can I give out my 100%
What will you give back
In return for such perfection
Tell me how much it's worth

100%
Perfection
100%
Submission
100%
Won't ask for less
Who wouldn't want the best

You inspire my plans
Reason I'm existing and living
To give you out would be insanity on my part
A lifeless existence

You teach me how to love and be wise
Notwithstanding your show of treasures of this life
My lover
Thrust yourself deeper and deeper
Till I feel nothing but your firm pillar
To strengthen this heart and mind of mine

I crave 100% today
I need 100% everyday
I have 100% so why should I give him away?



INSPIRATION:
My boyfriend's pen name, 100% inspired this piece. Some readers could say he inspired it, but let's look at it from both views; what he inspired it? What if his pen name inspired it? It's still 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?