Friday 18 November 2011

COLD SUN

Really... Really??
Did you have to be so cold?
Scorching my dark skin
Mercilessly weakening my photochromic lense
Blinding my eyes at your rise
Did you have to be so cold??

Yea yeah yeeaahh... You brighten my day...
But hey! I didn't request for a blinding day
How nicer could you be, huh??
You heat me up without permission
And penetrate my room with full confidence
So uncultured!

Too much! Too much!!
I can't stand the heat
You see, I'm not that rich
So I can't substitute your heat with those costly creams and designer shades
As if that's not enough
You go distracting my attention in class... even my sleep

You're so mean
I thought you mean well
Following me with dark images all day
Scary!!
You shine my day and give me hope
But I can't stand your attitude these days
Can I please have the old you

No offence
I acknowledge your existence
But you're killing me day by day
That new born baby with no air conditioner in his mother's house...
That fat woman by my left and the trotro mate with his arms lifted by my rightside...
How do you think I feel in between them with you staring at us

I'm on my knees
Oh damn!! Did you have to heat up this hard ground as well
I'm trynna plead with you for humanity sake!
(Pause **straight face**)
Forget it... **sighs**

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?