Friday 16 December 2011

I OWE... TO YOU!

I need that power
To wipe away every second of you and me
Bitter memories
Sweet memories
Still can't take away what's happening to me

If scars could heal
How long will I wait
For this wound is too green
And my skin too weak

I can't take it anymore
I'm losing it!
Torture!
Yes... Torture! I see you and I see torture
More or less you're a murderer
Cos you killed me

You killed that part of me that I could give to noone but one whom I loved
I loved you so much
I loved you too much
Maybe I just gave you too much

My heart... I gave
My time... I gave
My... My... My...
*pause*
I even planned our first anniversary

Maybe I was a fool in love
Maybe I was so blind
Couldn't see we'll ever break up
Couldn't see that far
Funny, you always asked me to wear my glasses

The memories are still here
Some memories still sweet
But this memory's too fresh
I owe the laughter and fun to you
I owe the safety and love to you
And I equally owe this state of mine... To you

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?